Of #1 New York Times-bestselling author Sue Grafton, NPR's Maureen Corrigan said, "Makes me wish there were more than 26 letters." With only two letters left, Grafton's many devoted readers will share that sentiment.
X: The number ten. An unknown quantity. A mistake. A cross. A kiss.
X: The shortest entry in Webster's Unabridged. Derived from Greek and Latin and commonly found in science, medicine, and religion. The most graphically dramatic letter. Notoriously tricky to pronounce: think xylophone.
X: The twenty-fourth letter in the English alphabet. Read more>>
Pre-order the book:
- Meet Sue on Tour!
- "X" is coming August 25th!!
- Read an excerpt from "X"
- W IS FOR WASTED — Now available in paperback
- Join Sue on Facebook
- Interview with Sue about V IS FOR VENGEANCE
- Discussion forum
- Sign up for Sue's mailing list
- Signed first editions now available!
- Read a letter from Sue's personal assistant
- Sue's Journals
- Cat Report (June 2009)
W IS FOR WASTED NOW AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK
Two dead men changed the course of my life that fall. One of them I knew and the other I'd never laid eyes on until I saw him in the morgue. Read more>>