W IS FOR WASTED
Of the #1 New York Times–bestselling Kinsey Millhone series, NPR said, “Makes me wish there were more than 26 letters.”
Two dead men changed the course of my life that fall. One of them I knew and the other I’d never laid eyes on until I saw him in the morgue.
The first was a local PI of suspect reputation. He’d been gunned down near the beach at Santa Teresa. It looked like a robbery gone bad. The other was on the beach six weeks later. He’d been sleeping rough. Probably homeless. No identification. A slip of paper with Millhone’s name and number was in his pants pocket. The coroner asked her to come to the morgue to see if she could ID him.
Two seemingly unrelated deaths, one a murder, the other apparently of natural causes.
Order a copy:
Also available in Penguin Audio edition
- W IS FOR WASTED on sale now!
- Sue Grafton signing events
- Read an excerpt from W IS FOR WASTED
- Join Sue on Facebook
- Interview with Sue about V IS FOR VENGEANCE
- Discussion forum
- Sign up for Sue's mailing list
- Signed first editions now available!
- Read a letter from Sue's personal assistant
- Sue's Journals
- Cat Report (June 2009)